Aset Group Consulting and Counselling Services
supports community organizations, grassroots agencies and individuals that focus upon providing services which create a meaningful impact on our community. These organizations help to address systemic issues that our community members experiences such as untreated mental health difficulties, economical and poverty restraints, racism, homophobia, homelessness and so much more. Individuals who manage private practice organizations support our community by offering under-serviced mental health treatment and resources to individuals in need.
We started.. Ifarada Institute
By supporting community, we build healthy families and individuals. We make our country and our world GREATER by investing in intervention programs that focus upon supporting people live their best lives.
From 2008, we started the vision of creating a learning centre which focused upon supporting young people in their lives by meeting their cultural, identity, self-growth, and emotional needs. We believed that supporting our youth through meeting some of the areas of their development, often missed, will help to improve their outcomes, create opportunities for youth, and empower their growth and learning.
Ifarada Institute focuses …
supporting youth with
- Emotional Regulation- through mental health programs and groups to teach youth how to understand and manage their emotions in a healthy way.
- Mentoring Guidance- by connecting youth to mentors who share similar life experiences and challenges, and can provide the youth with such knowledge, guidance and support they need.
- Cultural awareness & participation- through cultural awareness, youth are educated on issues that impact themselves, their culture, their history and their elders. They learn how to participate and develop their culture into something that represents their identity.
- Knowledge & self- through group programs and mentoring youth learn how to identify themselves in ways that promote their self-confidence and engagement with the world, they develop skills such as leadership, problem solving, empathy, emotional intelligence and more.
- Other domains- Ifarada Institute works with school and education, physical activity and sports teams, and families to promote the principles of Ifarada Institute.
To learn more about this program, visit us at: Ifarada Institute
Support community organizations…
In searching the internet, we found these ventures online…